- Created: Saturday, 10 April 2010 15:29
- Written by Jean-François Guyon
- Hits: 6373
Come and take advantage of the great outdoors in the magnificent Laurentians and share a pleasurable experience with us.
Date: May 1 to May 2
The cost of the night in a refuge is $15.
Space is limited. Carpooling is available.
We will be leaving from metro Crémazie at 7:00 a.m. on May 1.
We will be returning in the late afternoon on May 2.
The refuge at Lac de l’Appel is 5 km from the Lac Durocher parking. From the refuge, we have the possibility of several different hikes; km of pleasure.
For more information: www.intercentre.qc.ca
What to bring
· Sleeping bag suitable for the season
· Waterproof matches
· Head lamp or pocket flashlight
· Rope and/or string and/or DUCT TAPE
· Toilet paper
· Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste
· Plastic bags to store garbage
· Water bottle (for the hike)
Regarding clothing, avoid cotton as it dries poorly and stores humidity. Polypropylene (fleece) jackets are recommended.
Bring lunch and dinner for Saturday and breakfast and lunch for Sunday. We will have a camping stove available.
We look forward to seeing you!