What to bring
· Sleeping bag suitable for the season
· Waterproof matches
· Head lamp or pocket flashlight
· Rope and/or string and/or DUCT TAPE
· Toilet paper
· Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste
· Plastic bags to store garbage
· Water bottle (for the hike)
Regarding clothing, avoid cotton as it dries poorly and stores humidity. Polypropylene (fleece) jackets are recommended.
Bring lunch and dinner for Saturday and breakfast and lunch for Sunday. We will have a camping stove available.
We look forward to seeing you!