- Category: Outings
- Created: Friday, 17 February 2012 14:37
- Written by Alexandre Gagnon
- Hits: 11681
Spring only last for so long and it's the season of awakenings and coming back to life as much as it is the season when migratory birds come back up north. Spring is also the season when maple sap is abundant aka. sugar time. Will you with us to the veggie sugarshack?
There is only one (to our knowledge) vegetarian sugarshack in the whole world. It's name is La Pause Sylvestre and it's sitting in the Sherbrooke region in a town named Dudswell, not very far east from Montreal.
- Date: Saturday april 28th
- Time: Noon or 6pm
- Place: Cabane La Pause Sylvestre
- Address: 58, 11e Rang
- Price: $30
- Menu: Homemade sauerkraut, millet pie, red bean pie, tofu omelette(vegan), crepes, roasted potatoes, maple black beans, maple taffee on snow and all the maple syrup you can eat.
Saturday april 28th - Lunch time (noon) - $30
( SOLD OUT)
Saturday april 28th - Diner time (6pm) - $30
Note: No refund if absent. Payment in advance only.