Butternut and Potato Curry
Written by Dominique Dupuis, atelier culinaire L'armoire du haut
Ingredients for 2 servings:
1 tbsp soy oil
1 tbsp red curry paste
125 mL coconut milk (or more to taste)
¼ cup water
175 g (1½ cups) butternut squash, cut into small pieces
1 potato cut into small pieces
1 sweet potato cut into small pieces
3 leaves kaffir lime
1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
1 tsp brown sugar
1 red pepper, cut in small pieces
1 hot red chili pepper finely chopped or hot chili sauce Sambal Oelek
1. Heat oil and curry paste for 1 minute
in a wok (or pot)
2. Add the coconut milk, water, potatoes and kaffir leaves, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the squash. Reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes (the potatoes should be tender but not too cooked).
4. Add soy sauce or tamari and sugar.
5. Stir in the red pepper and chopped hot pepper.
6. Garnish with basil and serve with brown rice.
This recipe is courtesy of Dominique Dupuis of
l'atelier culinaire L'armoire du haut
Thank you! Please check your email and confirm the newsletter subscription.
Abonnez-vous à notre infolettre
It seems that you have already subscribed to this list.
Click here to update your profile.