4 medium sized potatoes
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 big onion, finely chopped
2 big garlic cloves finely chopped
1 can (or 2 cups of cooked) lentils, rinsed and drained (540 mL)
1 tbsp of concentrated vegetable bouillon or tamari
4-5 drops of tabasco
¼ tsp of thyme
salt and pepper
1 2/3 cup of frozen corn
1. Cook the potatoes and purée them with the soy milk and a bitt of oil if desired. Season to your liking.
2. Fry the onion and garlic in the oil until they are tender.
3. Add in the lentils, the vegetable concentrate, and the seasonings.
4. Mix well and pour into a square baking dish.
5. Add the lentils on top and cover with the mashed potatoes.
6. Bake in the over at 350 °F for about 30 minutes.
Serve with beets and a salad.